2013年6月12日 星期三

My Life Statement

I wrote this two years ago and it's still valid.

To live is to appreciate, to learn, to create and to share.

Appreciate. Appreciate the existence itself of family members, friends, colleagues, and whoever shows his/her good intention. Appreciate the care and support from these people. Appreciate the beauty of the world by enjoying nature and arts.

Learn. Learn from observations. Learn from others' strengths. Learn from my own mistakes and don't be afraid of failures.

Create. Create added value to the customers that I serve at work and to the people that I value off work through original, fun and sweet ideas. Question the prevailing status quo and create creative solutions for the difficulties in life.

Share. Share what I've seen, what I've felt, and what I've learnt. Share the best of me. Share my love.



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言